Technical employee data sheets – spare parts receiving
Bij Tvh Parts Holding
As a Technical Employee Data Sheets – Spare Parts Receiving, you draw up technical data sheets of spare parts, in order to keep the database up-to-date. Your responsabilities include, among other things:
- Mapping out all relevant parameters of a technical part (measuring parts with a sliding calliper, measuring resistance with a mulimeter,…)
- Looking up information on the parts and optimising existing sheets, to remain the information system accurate and reliable.
- Having a flexible attitude and being versatile, in order to help with various logistical tasks
- You have a technical education (auto mechanics, mechanics, electromechanics,…) or you have a strong learning ability and a broad interest in technology.
- You have an affinity with parts of e.g. lift truck, reach trucks, cars,… Being able to recognise these parts is a big plus.
- You have a strong technical insight.
- You insist on accurate work and have great powers of concentration.
- You are administratively strong and skilled with PC's.
- You are motivated to learn continuously and describe yourself as a go-getter.
- You are able tot process a lot of information.
- You can work independently an set priorities.
- You will be working in a flexible work schedule.
- Flexible working hours and attention to a good work-life balance.
- 20 paid holidays, plus 15 WTR days.
- An easily accessible, congestion-free working environment.
- A warm, open working atmosphere where people are central.
- A 'We Are One' mentality that is contagious.
- Attention to your physical and mental health.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, TVH's green area.
- Healthy warm meals and free fruit.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other training courses.
- Pleasant after-work drinks and other fun events.
- Algemeen secundair onderwijs
- Geen ervaring nodig